Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

A week old

Campbell is a week old now, and she's doing great. I find that as every day goes by, I gain a better understanding of just how easily she'll be able to manipulate me when she gets older. Her color is getting better, and she is eating well. A routine call from the hospital today to check on things left us feeling good. They feel that she is gaining more weight. We'll find out in the next day or two when we go back to visit lactation. But, Cam is doing very well overall. She's beautiful. She's our Christmas miracle.
Al is doing well. She is moving about better than I would have anticipated. In the hospital she was talking about how tough she thought she was (while on a morphine drip), so I started to call her Chuck. I guess she is pretty tough, and she has already figured out the whole mommy thing. Sometimes I create work for myself just to feel like I'm contributing.
Me? Well, I cleaned the garage today

No comments:

Post a Comment