Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Eve Eve



We've had some rough times with furry family members as of late. Hopefully, everyone will wind up being fine. Dixie and Bella are both having unrelated issues right now, so let's hope their ordeals will be remedied quickly.
Campbell is getting bigger. Hard to believe; I know. She has gotten to where she can climb on to the couch, the chair, the top shelf by her TV... Last night we turned on Elmo Goes to Grouchland via Netflix through the Wii. The picture above is of her kicked back laughing at Elmo.
Marley is doing well physically. She is still needy. She's been bad a few times recently in a effort to get attention.
Al continues to enjoy her summer vacation. Meanwhile, I slave away. I'm looking forward to this weekend. I got the yard work out of the way yesterday. I hope to be able to hang out around the pool a little bit and play with Cam. Maybe golf will be in order. Of course, I'll have to catch some of the US Open. I could watch the World Cup, but soccer sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment