Al started back work today. I'm sure she's having a hard time being away from Campbell; however, Cam is in good hands, as she and Marley played at their Meme's house today. This marks the end of the long, lazy days at the pool for Campbell and her mommy. They were able to spend both days this past weekend at the pool to end the summer vacation. Campbell starts her mom's day out at HUMC in a few weeks. I'm sure Al will have a rough time when she takes Cam to her first day of school.
I came home a little early today, so Al could go back to school to meet parents. Cam was tired, but we had a good time playing in the floor with her toys. She got a little whiney and rolled over to me and reached out for me, so I picked her up and sat her on my lap to watch TV. She squirmed, so I put her down. She immediately began to whimper and turned around, looked up at me, and reached for me. So sweet. So I picked her up to snuggle and didn't put her down until a gave her a bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment