Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

She Can Climb!!!


Well, Cade and I were going through our nightly routine with Campbell when she threw us for a loop! She decided it was time to pull herself up to stand in her crib!!!!! I can not believe how big she is getting. She has been pulling up on our hands, but I had no idea she was ready to do it all by herself. She is one strong little cookie! As soon as she performed her newest stunt, I immediately started to worry about her doing that in the middle of the night...Cade sensed my worry (as usual) and began the not-so-easy task of lowering her crib. While Cade was cussing at the crib, Campbell drank her bottle while I was holding her and Marley rested her head in Campbell's lap. It was the perfect photo opp and Cade was too busy with the crib to catch it. Oh well, we might just have to stage that scenario again and snap a picture...it was too cute not to.

The first day of the school year begins tomorrow. I have been back at work since Monday trying to prepare and get ready. I have done pretty well in the crying department. I haven't cried at all this week.....yet! I have just been telling myself that I am just going to work in my classroom for a few hours. I think it will hit me tomorrow that work has REALLY started back and I am not with my sweet Campbell everyday. Cade and I are so fortunate to have our moms so close and are able to keep her during the day. I don't know what I would do if I had to put Cam in daycare this young. My heart goes out to those mommies that have to. I can't imagine!!!

All is well other than that. My 10 year reunion is this weekend and I am in a wedding the next. It will be very busy around here for the next few weeks. I will be glad to get into a routine and slow down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment