Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photo Shoot Pictures

The pictures from Campbell's photo shoot are now posted on http://www.joywrightphotography.com/
Click on Client Proofing (bottom right of site page) The password to see her pics is Allisonrocks. I hope you enjoy them! Cade and I are already preparing to spend a small fortune to buy them. We can't decide what our favorites are...too many to choose from!!!!

Oh, since my last post Campbell has started crawling and her first tooth is visible now. It is not all the way in yet; however, I can see it peaking through and feel how sharp it is. She is just growing up so fast....too fast!

Love to all...

2 comments:

  1. We are taking donations to help pay for all the pictures. We can't just buy some; all of the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable!! Campbell is too cute!

    ReplyDelete